Saturday, February 28, 2009

Handyman Stuff

Now, let’s get down to what this blog was originally intended to do. Since I have extra time and there seems to be a need for some tips & trick on how to do basic handyman and DIY projects I’m going to share some of my expertise. Let me explain what qualifies me to do this. I am a master cabinetmaker with over 25 years experience in woodworking, construction, displays, and manufacturing. I have over 10 years experience with AutoCAD design software and could be viewed as something of a guru with this program. Also, as a homeowner there is always some kind of maintenance task that needs to be done around the house from basic home maintenance to complete room renovation. Since I am about done with all the renovation on my house we can now concentrate on your house.

In the coming months I will be creating some how to videos and articles that will address most of the issues that people have with home maintenance and a variety of hobbies and chores around the house. As of now, I’m compiling a list of things that many no-so-handy folks may ask about and any suggestions or comments are welcome. Please feel free to ask about anything because if I can’t answer it I know someone or can find someone who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything written here. I'm still trying to determine my sanity level.