Thursday, February 19, 2009

02/19/09 - Let's Begin

How do i start? I guess to begin with i should explain the title. You see, I'm not really lazy but i feel like I am being lazy these days. Just seems there is more that I can do but I've already done everything i can think of to do at home. Yeah sure, there are some little chores that get neglected, but I think that I'm saving those for later, you know, stretch things out a bit.

Let me explain. As we all know the economic ocean sucks right now and my boat has a hole in it. By that I mean that I am without a job right now and things are getting tight. I'm sure there are others out there in the same boat and some that have bigger holes than mine.

I start the day right now by searching the web job boards to see if there is anything new in this area but all i get is searches that come back with "your search did not find anything on that subject". It seems there isn't much demand for my help these days.

If they only knew how good I am at what I do and believe me Ive told them over and over again. But everyone is looking out for themselves until we came drag ourselves out of this economic slump. Can Obama do it? I guess we're gonna find out. If he can't then this blog might get really long in the coming months. Sorry.

Next: The "work at home conundrum".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything written here. I'm still trying to determine my sanity level.